A simple yet powerful log in and registration system for your web site. Easy to implement and configure.
Built in PHP7.1, this is a great starting point for any web application you may be creating that requires secure pages, and a user log in. The latest upgrade to our Media Organizer was entirely re-written using this package as a base.
This program is distributed as open source and comes with no guarantee, warranty or liability.
Below are the basic features.
- Remember me to keep you logged in even after the session has expired.
- Secure pages with a few lines of code.
- Easily add or change the registration fields.
- User profile page where the user can view and change their information.
- Redirection and message to any page or a custom page.
- Expand and modify with ease utilizing the included classes.
- Written in PHP 7.1
I have numerous ideas on what I want to add, too many to mention here. However, there are some things that would require a little more urgency such as....
- An administration area for user management.
- Ability to delete users.
- Email password option.
This is a fairly painless install. Some MySQL and basic knowledge on setting up php scripts on a linux server. Instructions are included within the package.
- PHP 7.1 (tested)
- Apache2 Server (tested)
- MySQL Database (tested)
- MySQL admin panel for importing the included .sql file.
(phpMyAdmin is useful for this. tested)
This has only been tested locally on a Windows 10 Home version IIS server. It mostly works. I do not have some of the technology installed on this server for the password security. I make no guarantees of the functionality on a Windows IIS server without modification.