A simple yet powerful log in and registration system for your web site. Easy to implement and configure.
Built using OOP (Object Oriented Programming), PHP7.1 and PDO. This allows for very easy modifications. Adding more options for registration would only require adding the fields to the database and updating the form with the new fields. The code handles the rest.
This is a great starting point for any web application you may be creating that requires secure pages, and a user log in. The latest upgrade to our Movie Guide was entirely re-written using this package as a base.
This program is distributed as open source and comes with no guarantee, warranty or liability.
Below are the basic features.
- Remember me to keep you logged in even after the session has expired.
- Secure pages with a few lines of code.
- Easily add or change the registration fields.
- User profile page where the user can view and change their information.
- Redirection and message to any page or a custom page.
- Expand and modify with ease utilizing the included classes.
- Written in PHP 7.1, OOP (Object Oriented Programming), PDO and Bootstrap 4
I have numerous ideas on what I want to add, too many to mention here. However, there are some things that would require a little more urgency such as....
- An administration area for user management.
- Ability to delete users.
- Email password option.
This is a fairly painless install. Some MySQL and basic knowledge on setting up php scripts on a linux server. Instructions are included within the package.
- PHP 7.1 (tested)
- Apache2 Server (tested)
- MySQL Database (tested)
- MySQL admin panel for importing the included .sql file.
(phpMyAdmin is useful for this. tested)